I have acomplished recently a new ASP project which needs to export reports to pdf. I found several problems dealing with different data sets and other different problems but it was easy to find on internet information and tutorials to solve all this.
A different mather was when I tried to upload the site, once the project runs perfectly un VISUAL STUDIO 2010, and tried to export a new pdf…It didn´t work!! I tried all solutions I found on internet and nothing changed the fact that Crystal sucks and this didn´t work…
I installed all Crystal packages
All permisions required
Virtual directories where to save the pdf…
Nothing works but I was sure it was something relating to the iss configuration. Trying harder I found the solution I would like to share here because after several days of work it was just one parameter to be changed…
With this change, your CrystalReport algorithm, should works again.
I hope this will help you,